Clean design, thoughtful details
From the hidden spiral binding to the perfect texture of the paper, each element of this notebook was selected to give you the best notebook experience.
Sketchbook, Travelbook, Thoughtbook, Ideabook... there's no one way to use this book. Just make it yours.
Check out our MimoJournal page for ideas for how to use the notebook and tips for how to get the most out of it.
1. Has smooth drawing paper with a balanced thickness—not too thin, not too thick.
2. Is sized for easy carrying. Big enough to draw & write comfortably, but also compact enough to always have with you.
3. Is spiral-bound. This is important because it allows the book to lay flat, fold back on itself, and have pages easily pulled out. Many otherwise attractive notebooks are missing this.
4. Has convenient extras. A front flap to store loose items. A front flap to clip inspo. An elastic closure to keep it all secure.
5. Looks and feels good. The more you enjoy how a notebook feels to use, the more often you'll draw and write in it. And that's the most important thing of all.